MassMutual Northern California
Deliver the best possible client experience supported by your very own team. The increase in client demand for a broader-based range of knowledge and services, combined with credentials and licenses required to market that wide array of products, is a challenge that few professionals can meet on their own. This is why the advisor team business model has been adopted by more and more financial advisors.
At our firm, we have an industry leading Advisor Teaming program that supports the formation and development of advisor teams. Whether you’re interested in building a team around you and your business or interested in joining a high caliber team, we are here to help you. We’re seeking experienced Financial Advisors, who recognize the strength of our products and our brand, welcome our flexible approach, embrace our innovative toolset, and see a strong teaming model as a means to better serve their clients. If you’re a successful entrepreneur looking to accelerate your practice, we will support you through...
- A robust teaming platform including coaching, systems, processes, and support at the local level designed to sustain the development of high-performance advisor teams
- A unique business markets process that will differentiate you and help you add more value to conversations with business owners
- Concierge-level support including access to priority in force service, new business and underwriting, advanced sales support, and dedicated compliance resources
- A team of seasoned investment and trust specialists to meet your clients’ unique estate planning and wealth management needs - Strategic alliance programs that can help you grow your practice through relationships with local financial institutions and professional firms.
- State-of-the-art technology platforms and tools
- A diversified portfolio of investment, insurance, and retirement solutions – all manufactured here, so your input can directly impact the products we develop
- A one-stop shopping hub for insurance solutions when your clients’ needs must be met with products we do not offer
Let’s partner together in support of the values we share with each other:
- Expanding your influence: we know your impact transcends families, boundaries, businesses, communities, and generations
- Being heard: because your voice matters, because you matter
- Seeing the pathway to success: receive the guidance and support you need to realize your vision for your practice
- Transparency: enjoy honesty and clarity as the fundamental ingredients of partnership
- Innovation: benefit from dedicated investments into tools and technologies designed to make doing business easier for you
- Securities Licenses Series 6/7, 63/65/66
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CFP a plus but not neccessary
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About MassMutual Northern California
For over 100 years MassMutual’s Northern California office has served the hard-working individuals and businesses of Northern California.
Our goal has always been consistent: To maximize financial security for our clients and their families and to maximize the efficiency of their hard-earned dollars at work. MassMutual is a mutual company. That means we don’t have shareholders. Instead, we operate by giving our excess profits back to our clients/policyholders in a form of a dividend. 160+ years in business with the strongest financial position (A++ Ratings!)
Named “Best Places to Work in the Bay” by San Francisco Business Times.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance