Jarbath Pena Law Group
Our growing firm is seeking a well-qualified senior attorney who can handle a heavy caseload, work independently, and zealously represent clients both in and out of court. To be considered, you should have solid trial experience and be willing to mentor our newer associates. Your excellent communication and writing skills will come in handy as you thoughtfully position our clients toward favorable outcomes. Reach out to us today if this opportunity sounds ideal for you.
- Attend court hearings on behalf of clients and argue motions
- Anticipate, prepare for, and attend trials, mediation, and arbitration on behalf of clients
- Counsel associates to resolve or prevent conflicts
- Stay updated on changing applicable laws and statutes on the local, state, and federal levels
- Draft legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, and discovery requests and responses
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Prior experience representing clients in trials, mediation, and arbitration
- Admitted to local and state bar associations
- 5 years of required experience as a senior associate in the legal field
- Bachelor’s degree with a law degree from an accredited law school (such as an LLM, JSD, or J.D. degree)
$65,000 - $95,000
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.