The IRBY Group
We are hiring a Part Time/Full Time Experienced Executive Assistant To Real Estate Investor in Downtown Mobile, AL.
Our rapidly growing Real Estate Investment Firm is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Executive Assistant to work directly with the President/Founder and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required. Finance/Business experience is a plus. We are looking for a high-level candidate who loves to learn and has great business and math skills.
This position is a part-time or full time job depending on the candidate and schedule. Flexible schedule is possible for the right candidate.
Our new Executive Assistant will be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently assist our president by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Handle/manage the email inbox, contacts and calendar of the president of the company.
- Compiling data, reports, spreadsheets and assisting in due diligence and bank related documentation.
- Coordinating and scheduling podcast, media, and event appearances as well as travel schedules.
- Helping design, document and compile business processes and procedures.
- Documenting meetings, taking notes, compiling summaries and filling.
- Travel, events, and party planning.
- Working with various business units in the business, to relay messages and gather data as needed for various tasks.
- Phone calls and followups with contacts as needed.
- Take as many day to day office tasks away from executives as possible, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies throughout the business.
- Help to analyze business and personal budgets, expense reporting, preparation of invoices and bill paying.
- Generally speaking we are looking for an assertive, highly organized neat freak, techie who is great with numbers and finance, and who loves to constantly master and tackle new tasks.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills. Preferably an Apple product "techie" that uses Macs and iPhones.
- Must be a spreadsheet wizard.
- Must be great a math, analyzing numbers and generally love to learn new skills, especially related to business and finance.
- Major bonus points for being great with finances, budgets and financial statements.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
$21 - $26 per hour
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.