The IRBY Group
We are hiring a Part Time/Full Time Experienced Executive Assistant To Real Estate Investor in Downtown Mobile, AL.
Our rapidly growing Real Estate Investment Firm is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Executive Assistant to work directly with the President/Founder and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required. Finance/Business experience is a plus. We are looking for a high-level candidate who loves to learn and has great business and math skills.
This position is a part-time or full time job depending on the candidate and schedule. Flexible schedule is possible for the right candidate.
Our new Executive Assistant will be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently assist our president by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Handle/manage the email inbox, contacts and calendar of the president of the company.
- Compiling data, reports, spreadsheets and assisting in due diligence and bank related documentation.
- Coordinating and scheduling podcast, media, and event appearances as well as travel schedules.
- Helping design, document and compile business processes and procedures.
- Documenting meetings, taking notes, compiling summaries and filling.
- Travel, events, and party planning.
- Working with various business units in the business, to relay messages and gather data as needed for various tasks.
- Phone calls and followups with contacts as needed.
- Take as many day to day office tasks away from executives as possible, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies throughout the business.
- Help to analyze business and personal budgets, expense reporting, preparation of invoices and bill paying.
- Generally speaking we are looking for an assertive, highly organized neat freak, techie who is great with numbers and finance, and who loves to constantly master and tackle new tasks.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills. Preferably an Apple product "techie" that uses Macs and iPhones.
- Must be a spreadsheet wizard.
- Must be great a math, analyzing numbers and generally love to learn new skills, especially related to business and finance.
- Major bonus points for being great with finances, budgets and financial statements.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
$21 - $26 per hour
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.