Sheila Zelghi Real Estate
Experienced Executive Administrative Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Falls Church, VA area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on growing The Real Estate Team and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person will thrive on the idea of wanting to help further grow an already amazing real estate team. This person will be loyal, and excited by the idea of helping to maintain a positive work environment, as well as help motivate a team of Buyers Agents to really reach their goals.
This person will be the right hand to a very successful, goal-oriented team leader, and will want to see future success for the team. They will also be excited by new opportunities.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- Creating an Operations Manual.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead management assistance.
- Marketing of listings, business and team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Create an operations manual.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Social media experience.
- Excellent phone presence
- Desire to make connections that will last.
- Ability to focus on workload.
- Will enjoy both a collaborative and independent work environment when the situation warrants it.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Willing to obtain real estate license if not already licensed.
- Able to deal with strong personalities.
- Have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything, and everything needed in order to free their Agents up to focus on selling and bring in new clients.
- Willing to grow with team.
Paid Time Off (PTO), Bonuses - Considered After a 60-Day Period. Rapid Growth Potential.
$40,000 - $50,000
About Sheila Zelghi Real Estate
Sheila and Co. is a fast-paced, exciting real estate business looking to grow and expand in the very near future!