Azure Properties Group, LLC
We are a small company seeking a highly organized, experienced executive assistant. The position requires a self-disciplined, self-organized individual capable of handling details with minimum supervision.
Responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities when necessary. We are a company in the realm of real estate investing, education, business consulting, and marketing services. This position will report directly to the owner in Birmingham, AL.
Please only apply if you have at least 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast paced, highly demanding work environment.
- General administrative - Real estate closings, inspection scheduling and other general administrative duties.
- Technology - Updating the CRM to manage leads. Manage real estate closings. Create and manage systems for closings, marketing and follow up.
- Real Estate Marketing - Assisting with marketing campaigns, talking to sellers, buyers, managing follow-up communication, running comps for properties, accurately filling out contracts.
- Coordinate lead generation campaigns, route assignments and compensation systems.
- Bookkeeping - Assistance in maintaining company expenditures.
- Customer Service - Handle questions and concerns from clients and prospects.
- Prior Executive Assistant experience is required for this role.
- Faster than average pace; ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail. Must recognize and quickly adjust to change.
- Problem Solving. You’ll often be given a desired result and will be responsible for coming up with creative ways of accomplishing said result.
- Multi-Tasking. Handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines. You will be given multiple tasks and be expected to see them through to completion with minimum supervision and follow-up from management.
- Proficient with your way around a computer. Easily create and manage Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. Be able to navigate multiple online programs to accomplish tasks, including lead list processing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Able to communicate effectively via multiple methods (text, online messaging, phone, email). Friendly and welcoming phone etiquette is a must. Must be comfortable with being on the phone frequently; must possess powerful communication techniques via the written word; excellent with grammar and spelling.
$32,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Azure Properties Group, LLC
Azure Properties Group, LLC firm is a locally operated company in Birmingham, Alabama that focuses on finding, acquiring, and repositioning single-family and C-class multi-family properties in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, Georgia and Hawaii.
Our main competitive advantage is our process for finding and evaluating properties to fit our very specific buying criteria of properties that are between 1-8 units, within a 20-mile radius of major centers of commerce (malls, large and growing shopping centers) or amenities / workplaces like colleges, medical facilities, etc. Properties will be distressed where the property owners need or want an exit because they don't have the expertise to make the property profitable, or their financing prevents them from holding on.