Collins Family Law Group
We are a family & elder law firm with 10 locations across North and South Carolina. We are currently looking for a hardworking, detail-oriented Attorney to assist in handling the greater Charlotte, NC area for estates, trusts, wills, and elder law cases. This is a rapidly growing practice area within our Firm, and we are seeking a professional who wants to contribute to this growth over time. It is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Candidates will be mentored by a senior Certified Elder Law Attorney with many years of experience and collaborate with a team of other elder law attorneys and paralegals across the Firm.
You must be a positive person and a team player. If you see the glass as being half full, you are definitely the type of person we are looking for.
"HOW TO APPLY: When you apply for the Attorney position at our Law Firm, in the first sentence of your cover letter, make sure you state the following: "I am your next Top Elder Law Attorney
In that same cover letter that will accompany your resume, let us know, in about 1 to 2 paragraphs, what you think it takes to be an Elder Law Attorney at our Law Firm. Please also explain what you are looking for in a job and why you think you would be a good fit.
Thank you for taking the time to read this entire Ad. If you decide to submit your resume and cover letter, we sincerely look forward to meeting you.
Thank you for your interest in Collins Elder Law Group!
- You need to be detail-oriented and willing to go the extra mile. In our law practice, getting it done right the first time for our clients is very important and we need our entire team to work with this important goal in mind.
- You must be a team player. You will be working with other attorneys and staff and both you and our other staff members are accountable to each other. Clients benefit from a strong team approach.
- You need to be able to talk to people in a manner that is polite, educated, and puts them at ease. You cannot talk down to anyone that you deal with in our office. You should not be a person who gets angry quickly if someone says something you don't like. You need to have compassion when dealing with our clients, as many are going through difficult times or require extra patience.
- At times, you will also need to know how to figure things out on your own and be able to creatively problem-solve and come up with workable solutions.
- Preferably you will have at least seven (7) + years of experience practicing elder law. Attorneys licensed in both NC and SC are preferred, but NC licensing is required.
- This position will be based primarily in our Dilworth/Charlotte office, and may require travel to Monroe, NC and Weddington, NC at times..
- The ideal candidate has experience with estate planning, estate, and trust administrations, Medicaid planning, and long-term care benefits. Litigation experience is a plus for guardianship and estate litigation cases.
- If you are hired, you will be part of a wonderful team of people, who work hard to get the job done right the first time and take pride in the work that they do. You will be rewarded for hard work.
- With regard to compensation, the base salary is based on experience. It is also subject to periodic review and raises which are based on job performance. If we succeed, you will, too.
- If you have gotten this far, then you are truly an exceptional person. Most people will have stopped reading this Ad a long time ago.
- If you are thinking about submitting your resume and cover letter, it means that you are a hard worker, ready for a challenge, and want to be part of a team where your hard work and efforts are recognized, appreciated, and rewarded.
$100,000 + DOE + bonus opportunity
About Collins Family Law Group
We are a fast-growing regional Family and Elder Law Firm with multiple offices in North Carolina and South Carolina. We are looking for members to add to our team who are fierce, strong, and compassionate as well as ethical, professional, and trustworthy. You must be committed to excellence, value clients, and want to be a part of something extraordinary.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance