Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Express, a trucking company located in Central Wisconsin is looking for a motivated Diesel Mechanic to maintain their fleet of semi tractors and trailers. The mechanic will inspect automobiles, trucks and related equipment to locate and determine the extent of necessary repair or overhaul, and complete those repairs in a timely matter. They will also maintain the parts inventory and fill orders as necessary.
- Inspect trucks, trailers and related equipment to locate and determine the extent of necessary repair required.
- Perform preventive maintenance work on vehicles, including lubrication and oil changes.
- Perform repair work on gasoline and diesel powered engines and other automotive equipment.
- Inspect and adjust brakes, valves, hoses, belts and alternators and replace any necessary parts.
- Education and experience: High school or general education diploma (GED). Minimum of two (2) year experience in vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- License or Certificate: Possession of a valid Class B driver’s license with air brake endorsement. Certified in brake inspection and repairs. Certified to perform AVIs.
- Adaptability: The individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Skills: Demonstrates critical thinking, proactive and problem solving skills. Demonstrate proactive and problem solving skills.
- Communication: Good oral and written communication skills.
$16+ per hour
About Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet is a pallet and wood pellet manufacturer located in Central Wisconsin. Hay Creek Express delivers products throughout Central Wisconsin for Hay Creek Pallet. Products delivered include pallets on 53' van and flat beds, mulch and animal bedding on walking floors.