O2 Dental Group
Join a group of energetic, passionate professionals that love what they do! Our team takes great pride in providing a positive environment and experience for all of our patients. If you want to work for the best and you can demonstrate the right background, attitude, and willingness to please people, we would like to hear from you.
Enjoy the following perks:
- Great benefits/vacation package
- Supportive/passionate team and leaders
- Works closely with the doctor to ensure that the dental patient understands the treatment itself and why it is needed
- Responsible for presenting financial options and scheduling the patient's next appointment
- Responsible for following up on presented treatment plans
- Love, live and breathe dentistry. Just like us!
- At least 1 years of experience as a dental treatment coordinator
- Have a clear understanding of Dental Insurance, waiting periods, and other limitations
- Have a great, outgoing personality
- Ability to thoroughly explain treatment plans and financial options
- Be good with numbers
- Willingness to assist patients to complete their financial applications
- Love setting goals and crushing them! We can't wait to hear from you!
- Availability to work some evenings and some weekends are required, please do not apply if you are not available to work these hours
$13 - $18 hourly
About O2 Dental Group
We are committed to providing excellent support services for our clients (Dental Offices). We focus on high-quality customer service, with timely responses and fast resolutions!
Our company offers a competitive bonus system and an opportunity to grow within the company!
Come join us!