RA Utah DBA Roxburgh and Associates
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We at RA Utah-Roxburgh and Associates KW of Utah Keller Williams have more leads than we can handle!
We need you now. We serve builders building communities, real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, disciplined and resourceful?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- At least 6-10 transactions under your belt
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, driven determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$60,000 - $150,000 in commissions
About RA Utah DBA Roxburgh and Associates
Want to join the RAutah Team? We don't blame you! Come visit us on our website at www.RoxburghandAssociates.com
As a member of the RAutah Team, you will be encouraged to challenge the ideals of traditional real estate and thrive in a culture of openness, cooperation, support and individualized mentorship by our management team.
We are in the top 5% of the largest Real Estate teams in Utah. The sky is the limit. We have over 30 years experience in the industry from new construction to buying and selling existing homes including luxury homes.