Real Estate Salesperson for Busy, Growing Team! Full-time, Part-time, Commission Based
At Keller Williams Realty we provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate needs and find properties that meet those needs.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents. Keep track of your leads and ensure that your follow-up is on point.
- Regularly hold open house.
- Attend once-a-week team meetings.
- Current Real Estate License (2-3 years)
- Current driver's license AND car
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Be coachable
About Lupo Team
Our company's core beliefs system:
- Win-Win: or no deal
- Integrity: do the right thing
- Customers: always come first
- Commitment: in all things
- Communication: seek first to understand
- Creativity: ideas before results
- Teamwork: together everyone achieves more
- Trust: starts with honesty
- Success: results through people