Mayersohn Law Group, P.A.
We are looking for an attorney who has a passion for helping people who are in need of family law.
We’re looking for an attorney who can hit the ground running to give our clients outstanding representation. You need to demonstrate compassion and an ability to build relationships with your clients. This is a position for an experienced attorney who is capable, competent, and confident in handling a caseload with relative independence while working with an excellent legal team.
Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable. The compensation package includes a base salary plus bonus compensation for production and performance. We offer health insurance, 401K Roth with matching and profit sharing, and a cash balance plan. We also pay for continuing legal education, bar dues, and some approved voluntary bar memberships.
- Assign work to paralegals and legal assistants and monitor their progress while assuming full responsibility for the outcome and meeting all deadlines
- Set the legal strategy based on each client’s goals, the facts of the case, and applicable law to determine a proper solution
- Arrange client meetings to discuss legal strategies, evaluate options, and work relentlessly to determine the best course of action
- Record the time and value that you delivered to clients to review what worked and what didn’t and what you can improve upon in the future
- Compose letters and legal documents for contract discussions and proceedings, such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, depositions, and settlement agreements
- Achieve or exceed the position's key performance metrics
- Handle court hearings independently, including evidentiary hearings and trials.
- Must have passed the bar exam and be a member in good standing with [[STATE/FEDERAL]] Bar Association
- Awareness and understanding of the criteria for privacy and confidentiality requirements
- Proven experience practicing as an Attorney
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills are needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Strong knowledge of laws and procedures to perform legal research and develop case strategy
- The ability to project confidence and competence while representing our clients in the courtroom
- Punctual and reliable with a strong commitment to character, integrity, and work ethic
- The ability and flexibility necessary to work at a growing firm
- Exceptional communication skills needed to work with all levels of staff and our clients
$75,000 - $120,000
About Mayersohn Law Group, P.A.
Mayersohn Law Group, P.A. is a woman-owned law firm formed in 2000. We are AV Rated and the attorneys are regularly voted as top lawyers by a number of services such as Fort Lauderdale Illustrated. We are making a large marketing push and are looking for detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and personable new team members. We have benefits for our employees such as bonuses, 401K, matching and profit sharing when applicable, Cash Balance Plan, Health insurance, etc. If you are looking to join a rapidly expanding firm and enjoy a growth trajectory, come interview with us.