We have an immediate need for a full time, highly motivated, experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support our growing real estate team in Buford, GA. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent and team of agents so that the group can achieve greater levels of success. This is an individual who relishes the opportunity to manage multiple systems and is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted.
The AA should be an energetic, self-starter with excellent communication skills. The individual should demonstrate a positive attitude and be willing to take on new opportunities and embrace challenges with a sense of ownership, energy and urgency. The individual should be highly organized and possess exceptional time management skills. The individual should be able to work independently as well as support the team environment.
- Engage with customers and team to handle and coordinate administrative duties.
- Support the lead agent by providing calendar, communication and database management.
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Post on Social Media sites.
- Contracts to closing .
- Create real estate flyers.
- Heavy use of email communication / online scheduling-calendar use.
- Follow-up with clients regularly and able to keep track of calls / emails effectively.
- Must have 2 - 4 years of Real Estate administrative experience.
- Great time management skills.
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Great ability to focus and multitask.
- Calm under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Real Estate License Preferred.
$35,000 - $45,000
We are a company that has been in business since 2003 and focus on listing and selling on Lake Lanier. There are currently only 2 of us but we are seeking to expand. We closed around $19,000,000 in sales in 2017. Our mission statement is "To provide a level of service and communication so every client feels like our only client." Since we work Lake Lanier and the surrounding areas, we also are in the business of changing people's lives. Many of our clients are weekenders and many are full time. We are seeking a very special person to become part of our team.