Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Executive Vice President of People Operations and Human Resources
We’re looking for a highly driven, organized, and personable Executive Vice President of People Operations and Human Resources to play an important role on our team. You’ll be responsible for the business administration, coordination, and enforcement of our human resources plans and procedures including recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, and regulatory compliance for our company. If you’re a natural leader who’s ready to dive in from day one, send in an application.
- Advise on key organizational policies, decision-making and strategic planning initiatives including business administration and annual budget
- Enact and implement human resources programs including benefits, compensation, company evaluation, and training
- Optimize and enforce personnel policies and procedures
- Act as the bridge between employees and managers and offer advice on key issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Drafts and implements the budget for the human resource department.
- Support the established Employee Development Program to include consistent employee feedback, emerging leadership, individual career development and succession planning.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR manager, upper-level HR generalist or in a senior position in HR management
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in HR management, business management, or a similar field
- Possess an SHRM certification or certification from a similar institute
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Comprehensive understanding of OFFCP compliance requirements
About Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Our vision is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision, and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.