Anne Anderson Real Estate Group
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Interact with clients in person on the phone, in writing
- Create new and maintain existing databases
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
$20 - $30 hourly
About Anne Anderson Real Estate Group
We are a successful service-driven small business on a growth track in a faced-paced exciting industry. We value our team members' health, safety, and individual success and seek to improve our systems and service to exceed the expectations of our clients.