The Kohler Group
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Real estate experience and a license are preferred
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Kohler Group
Kari Kohler is a true professional, and her depth of market knowledge and experience speaks to her over $255,000,000 in sales volume. The Kohler Group shares a vision based on dedication to delivering first-class service and the results her clients deserve on each and every transaction.