Colonial Funding Group
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling appointments, meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manages projects and conducts research as needed; following up on results.
- Prepares presentations and reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions, organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate travel for owner and family - airfare, hotel, car rental.
- Keep owner's calendar updated with all travel agendas and details.
- Update and make changes to powerpoint presentations as needed and coordinate with graphics person for other powerpoint updates. Prompt and help to coordinate owner's presentations.
- Maintain owner's contact database, Linkedin profile and contacts.
- Help coordinate speaking opportunities and details for owner with REIA's, industry conventions and conferences, etc.
- Track deliverables and action items from owner's calls, meetings, conferences, emails, phone conversations.
- Help coordinate student events and other company events, such as conferences, etc.
- Coordinate webinar recordings, bumper recordings, etc.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Administrative writing skills
- Reporting skills
- Real Estate or title experience a plus
$40,000 per year
About Colonial Funding Group
Colonial Funding Group, founded by Eddie Speed as a small Dallas-Texas-based note shop, quickly grew into one of the most active note trading firms in the country, having spearheaded over $500M in trades both large and small.
Today, Colonial Funding Group focuses on bringing pools of performing and non-performing assets to market and also offers single assets for sale through our proprietary trading platform. In the current market, Colonial provides access to inventory for individual note investors seeking the high-yielding and wealth-increasing benefits of adding real estate notes to their investment portfolios.