Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
$10 per hour
About AE Realty
Mission Statement: To be the company of choice for learning based individuals committed to adding value to the lives of others.
Vision Statement: To be a company known for making an impact in the lives of the people we serve.