Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
$10 - $18 hourly
Central City Solutions and Invest In 614 are a well-established investment business that holds rentals, rehabs homes, and does a large volume on a consistent basis. Our team is fun, productive, and we love to celebrate our personal and professional wins. Drive, continuous improvement, and accountability are qualities that embody our company.