The Abe Thomson Group
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Philadelphia area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond--just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is NOT a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, look to own their role, and solve problems independently, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Client care and communication.
- Listing management for seller clients.
- Transaction Coordination for buyer and seller clients
- Maintaining database; building database management system(s).
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team, including managing social media accounts, creation of promotional materials, coordinating client appreciation events, maintaining blog, and more.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Amazing customer service skills
- Must be willing to take initiative and handle problems as they arise
- Tech-savvy up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Positive team-oriented attitude
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- The ideal candidate will have real estate experience and have worked in one or more of the following systems: Trend MLS, DotLoop, Folio, Google Drive, Zillow, HomeKeepr
- College Degree or equivalent
- Candidate must arrive on time and be willing to do some extra work on evenings and on the weekends to support the Agent. This won't be a daily occurrence but could happen from time to time
- The candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license (Agent will reimburse)
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day TRIAL period
- Growth potential
$42,000 - $50,000
About The Abe Thomson Group
Real Estate Team with Keller Williams Philly (Covering Philadelphia and Surrounding Suburbs). We specialize in you. Our focus is on building long-lasting relationships. Our clients become our family. Our success can only be attained by putting our clients first, providing them with exceptional customer care and valuable expertise. A real estate transaction is a major accomplishment in one's life. With the right team by your side, the path to your objective can be short and comfortable.
We look forward to bringing your goals to the palm of your hands.