American Pacific Mortgage
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
Ideal Candidate: Middle Tennessee based, 3+ years of experience supporting a fast-paced executive, real estate experience, vendor management/contracts, project management skills, quick thinker, resourceful, flexible, strong communicator, able to work independently, and persistent. Impeccable attention to detail and organization.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
Description and Duties
- Greet and welcome office visitors.
- Manage executive's key relationships gifting program.
- Manage and maintain office supply and food inventory.
- Manage and reconcile monthly expense reports from the appropriate party.
- Organize and execute various in-office events and lunches.
- Set up for in-office meetings and presentations.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations.
- Provide backup support when called upon and be cross-trained in key activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Very strong competency with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Very strong competency in G-Suite products including GMAIL.
- Capacity to learn and absorb a very large quantity of information quickly.
- Capacity to work in a demanding environment.
- Exceptional diligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Must be receptive to ongoing, constructive feedback.
- Ability to learn and navigate proprietary CRM software.
- Ability to engage in dart gun wars and flip cup games is preferred.
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
$40,000 - $51,000
About American Pacific Mortgage
At APM, Experience Matters
Every interaction with us as individuals and as a company is crafted with you in mind.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, refinancing your home, building the home of your dreams, or a seasoned investor, our top priority is to make the loan process as convenient, transparent, and simple as possible. We want you to leave the transaction comfortable that you’ve received the information and options necessary to have made the right decision for your financial future.
We’ve made it our mission to Create Experiences That Matter.