Next Level Physical Therapy
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Engage with clients
- Make sure schedule stays filled with appointments
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Make sure everything stays organized and clean
- Help with billing and operational team
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
About Next Level Physical Therapy
We are the nation’s leading pain solution offering world-class physical therapy service for active adults and athletes aspiring to get back to doing what they love.
We are on a mission to be the best physical therapy experience in the world. We are a young company that has risen to the top quickly. Since opening 5 years ago, we have been voted BEST PT CLINIC every year (2017-2020). We love what we do and aspire to high standards. This has led to a strong record of success and massive growth.
Check us out: