We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$16 - $25 hourly
About KW Calabasas
KW Calabasas, is powered by Keller Williams Realty which was "The Happiest Place to Work" in 2017 by Forbes. We are also in the Top 5% of all realtors in Calabasas and part of a top producing office. Our amazing team helped dozens of households buy, sell, or invest in real estate. We are a highly motivated, tenacious team of individuals, seeking success by delivering the Dream of Home Ownership to our clients.