We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients, and catapult our business into further success.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Increase office profitability
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Build talent
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Must have a college degree
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Superb time management and organizational skills
$150,000 - $200,000
About Keller Williams
At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business with matters. We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways. To help cement this understanding, we’ve formalized a belief system that guides how we treat each other and how we do business.