Melanie Leung Team & KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is is a must! A Real Estate license is preferred, but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence. Huge upside potential in learning and experience with exposure to multiple facets of the Real Estate Industry.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, designers etc.
- Must have Real Estate experience.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Flexible in daily routine (may need to be available on evenings and/or weekends); ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Deadline driven and extremely well organized with high level attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a car, valid driver's license and insurance.
$40,000 - $55,000 annually based upon experience
About Melanie Leung Team & KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
We are a perennial top producing real estate team looking for that special someone with great energy and focus to join our successful team. You will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of real estate services including, but not limited to, representing buyers and sellers, property management and real estate investing. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast paced, challenging and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential await you.