The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. We are seeking an individual who cares about the quality of their work. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced and unpredictable environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and the Principal Broker.
The position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits. In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Executive Assistant to the Owner, you will too!
Some of the hats you’ll wear include: Marketing Genius, Customer Service Representative, Bookkeeper/Accounts Receivable Specialist, Vendor Manager, Bid/Repair Coordinator, Organization Specialist, Business Operations Engineer, Real Estate Valuation Expert, Technical Writer, Mortgage Processor, Sales Professional, Legal/Liability Risk Consultant, Recruiter, Manager, and Staff Trainer.
Over time, you will be expected to gain a level of proficiency, and eventually mastery in each of these areas. Eventually, other people will join the team and will take over some of these various roles, which will allow you to spend more time focusing on new challenges, responsibilities and roles.
• Implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support, including maintaining a complete lead follow-up system
• Coordinate marketing and client activities including: overseeing all listing Brochures, flyers, online marketing, managing website, blog sites and social media
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled and provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Assist Executive with preparation of presentation materials for properties, as well as draft all correspondence letters
• Bookkeeping, financial reports and systems; Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports; Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies including errands as needed
• Project planning including research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic Adobe Photoshop as well as Internet skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high-level attention to detail and accuracy with documents
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities; flexible in daily routine
• Learning based and solution oriented; Open to new ideas and systems
• Self-motivated, deadline driven and extremely organized
• Fabulous customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities; and continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Real estate license not required, but real estate office/ sales transaction experience a "must"