Hammer Real Estate
Hammer Real Estate, is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, tech-savvy and passionate Executive Assistant to join our top-producing team.
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly organized and systemized Executive Assistant to play a key role in our growing team. The person hired will be deeply committed to completing tasks with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. On the flip side, the ideal candidate will also be a great multitasker and possess superb communication skills, persistence and stability. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility provides you with a lot of opportunities to be a part of a successful dynamic real estate team. If that sounds exciting to you, read more about the position below.
- An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent & others in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. The goal is to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Maintain Lead Agent’s calendar and database
- Assist Lead Agent with marketing follow-up to sphere of influence and new potential clients
- Build, implement, and manage systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Draft real estate contract forms for Lead Agent review and approval.
- Oversee all contracts through closing in the absence of the Transaction Coordinator
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Run professional and personal errands as needed.
- There will be non-real estate/office-related tasks that will be required of this role: like package returns and management of some personal tasks for the team as needed.
- Help communicate/celebrate our successes with clients and the community via social media channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great client service / positive attitude skills
- Can do attitude / solution based
- Bookkeeping skills
- Tech savvy
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Real estate industry experience preferred 1-2 years
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience preferred
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience preferred
About Hammer Real Estate
About Hammer Real Estate
The Hammer Real Estate is a team of real estate professionals dedicated to changing the lives of the people we touch through the power of real estate. From first time home buyers and investors to luxury buyers and sellers, we are confident that Hammer Real Estate makes the process simple, clear, and above all enjoyable. We care deeply about each of our clients and work tirelessly to achieve the highest successful outcome for each of them. Our winning formula has been about full-service, creativity, humility, and servant-hearted consultative style service with the highest quality in everything we do.