Eric Gerard Realty
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 15 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A.
Eric Gerard is focused on providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.