The Paragon Group
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our residential real estate team. You’ll be in charge of creating systems, marketing, supporting the sales team, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges. Must have a solutions-based attitude and a desire to grow and learn. Bonus potential possible.
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Paragon Group
We are a residential real estate team with a desire to positively impact every environment that we are a part of. We are very passionate about real estate and seek to be in business with individuals who are hungry, humble, and smart. Our culture embodies the meaning of the word Paragon "A person or thing viewed as a model of excellence."