MUST BE WITHIN A 20 MIN COMMUTE OF ST. PETERSBURG, FL.
Executive C-Suite Level Support to the Founder/CEO. Someone to be the gatekeeper and manager of the Founder/CEO. Calendar management, email management, customer service, scheduling, administrative tasks, travel, client relationships, and more! Must be okay with personal errands and tasks. We are a fast-growing team that has a lot of fun! This persona will be the right hand and there will never be a dull moment!
Who are you?
- You love taking care of people.
- You are highly organized.
- You can handle a Type A, fast-moving, female entrepreneur.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are systems and process-driven.
- You want to be a part of changing the world.
- You are okay doing anything that is asked of you - no job is below you.... and yes, I wrote this ad and I am finding this person myself, not one of my recruiters. That’s how important this person will be in my world.
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
$18 - $25 hourly DOE
We are experts in Leverage. We consult with our clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop servant leaders and enrich lives by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential.
Vision - We envision a world in which everyone has the opportunity to create an abundant life through leverage.
Values - Integrity. Passion. Purpose. God. Family. Fun.