The Trey Danna Team
If you love helping people stay organized and on track as part of a team, please apply. Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to anticipate needs and deliver great customer service? Are you interested in a job where you work directly with the decision-makers of a small business? We’re hiring an executive administrative assistant to improve our efficiency and productivity as we achieve our business and personal goals. You will be taking phone calls, running errands, setting appointments, organizing projects and paperwork, as well as any other duties as needed. And, having fun along the way/love to laugh/have a sense of humor…..
The candidate should have a proven track record of implementing systems/processes and will enjoy routine tasks. This person will have a strong sense of urgency, understand how to prioritize work and must enjoy "to-do lists". The candidate works well with minimal supervision, and has effective interpersonal skills. Longer term, this person will be comfortable taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team as the business grows. This is a blended role with business executive assistant and personal assistant duties (estimated 80% business, 20% personal). This person will be comfortable doing some personal assistant duties and tasks.
- Salary Range starts at $55,000 - $65,000 depending on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 2 weeks (10 business days) vacation + Holidays (we follow bank holiday structure)
- Bonuses - Reviewed/set after a 90-day period and based on contribution to the business
- Benefits Included (Medical, Dental and Vision) - must be at 30 hours/week to qualify on Compass Benefit Program
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
Executive Assistant/Business Responsibilities (70% - 80%)
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the TDT business
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow up and all office administration.
- Assist and support the business partners in all business
- Answer phone calls and emails and relay important messages to increase productivity
- Coordinate vendors at clients homes or at home base
- Schedule appointments and coordinate directions
- Project management
- Ensure filing systems are kept orderly and up to date including all files in online drives - google, One Drive and icloud - plus dropbox.
- Track budget per transaction
- Work with agents on budget and track costs per transaction
- Create, and produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Organize all listing materials pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings
- Review all produced materials for accuracy
- Oversee, update, and manage CRM/client database
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials
Personal Assistant Responsibilities (20% - 30%)
- Organize home, closet, and office as required; light house straightening and tidying
- Shop for groceries and meal preparation
- Monitor, manage, and reorder supplies for home and office
- Run errands and pick up orders as needed
- Outstanding organization skills
- Servant’s heart - no task to big or small to assist that agent and/or team
- Amazing attention to detail
- Tech savvy; Understands Microsoft Office, Apple and Google Systems; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications (Trello, Dropbox) and able to navigate new systems quickly (Compass Technology Tools)
- Multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Independent worker with good time management to support a team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- Real estate industry experience a BIG plus
- Have local (Seattle/Eastside) knowledge
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$55,000 - $65,000
About The Trey Danna Team
The Trey Danna Team is a husband/wife team based in Normandy Park, Washington. Based on our collective expertise, we know what it takes to buy and sell residential real estate. We strive to operate with inclusivity in everything we do. We approach our work, clients, and partners keenly attuned to diversity, equity, and inclusion, respecting each other’s experiences and perspectives. And, have fun along the way!