Cash Homebuyers America
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls as well as stepping into leadership and been involved in hiring. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role that challenges you daily, we want to hear from you!
Please attach a cover letter explaining why you are a better fit than everyone else (There are hundreds of applicants typically for this role)
Key traits for this role that differ from average Assistant role:
- You must possess Leadership capabilities, potential, and desire. You will have multiple employees reporting to you
- You have worked directly with executives before in a fast-growth environment
- You are able to challenge the executive when you think it just justified but you understand who is in charge
- Personal development-oriented - you take an active interest in improving yourself which you can prove to us
- You thrive in a fast-growth environment and don't crack under pressure
You fit our 3 core values of Integrity, Coachability and Diligence!
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
$45,000 - $65,000
About Cash Homebuyers America
Cash Homebuyers America is a home buying company that flips Real Estate across the United States. They have been in business for over 3 years, and have bought and sold over 100 homes. We buy homes over the phone from our office in Scottsdale, and remotely. The founder moved to the U.S. from Australia 3 years ago, with the goal to create the largest, most successful company that flips homes. We are growing extremely fast!