The personal assistant will provide personal and professional support to the CEO in all functional areas. The personal assistant must have a can-do and always-positive attitude. The personal assistant must wear many hats and have the appropriate sense of presence and attitude for the occasion, whatever that may be. This is a true “right-hand” to the CEO and must handle workflow for several entities.
- Coordinate with vendors to handle every aspect of complex travel logistics: private and commercial air, helicopter, chauffeurs, hotel arrangements, business luncheons, personal meals and entertainment.
- Travel with the CEO, domestic and international, handling every moment-to-moment detail and coordinating real-time with peers back in the office.
- Manage personal travel schedule (such as art exhibitions, fine dining, and theater performances etc.) by conducting research, planning, acquiring tickets and as appropriate, joining in activities.
- Travel to all company locations with CEO 2-3 times per week, either by plane, helicopter, or by vehicle; will drive using a chauffeur, or using company vehicle to drive CEO.
- During travel, maintain the same hours as the CEO, often getting up early to finalize details for business meetings, breakfasts and staying out late at press events or dinners with other executives and potential business partners.
- Coordinate with CEO’s spouse as well as home support staff, supporting multiple offices and homes, as well as maintaining personal vehicles.
- Responsible for personal shopping and supporting health/fitness goals and activities.
- Attend federal, state and local meetings with CEO or on behalf of CEO.
- Will be present in high-level and business-critical meetings with top-level executives to take meeting minutes and takeaways for CEO to follow up.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is preferred
- 5+ years experience as Executive/Personal Assistant is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills are required
About People's OC
At People’s OC, we strive to provide a unique, exceptional customer experience from the moment you enter the dispensary. We pride ourselves with having a professional workforce, trained in the ability to tailor expert recommendations to each customer’s specific needs.
Our energetic team members combine excellent customer service with passion for the cannabis industry. People’s OC creates endless opportunities for our team members to gain valuable professional industry experience as well as making long lasting relationships.
Please visit our website at www.peoplesorangecounty.com
People's OC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.