We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support both our Founder and our Director of Operations You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
The Executive Assistant position offers an exceptional opportunity to contribute meaningfully to an EdTech start-up that has powerfully impacted the world of K-12 education. Cobalt Ed is seeking people who are passionate and committed to being supportive team members who further the mission of the company and its leaders.
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a senior-level executive required
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture and interact with all levels of management, staff and outside guests
- Must be committed to providing excellent customer service always and under all circumstances
- Exceptional communications skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Ability and willingness to take initiative and work with other departments to get things done
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal daily supervision and manage priorities
- Advanced proficiency with computer skills, especially relevant software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom, GoogleDocs, and Microsoft Teams
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Cobalt Ed
At Cobalt Ed, our goal is to empower administrators, teachers, students, and parents to work together to deliver a customized educational experience. Our mission at Cobalt Ed is to provide innovative, collaborative, and communication-based learning experiences. Cobalt Ed provides teaching resources in a timely, engaging, and streamlined manner, especially for helping students who have fallen behind catch up. We bring our world to your classroom, your way.
To discover more about the ways Cobalt Ed is partnering with schools please visit our website www.cobalted.com.