Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Work with the owner of the company in her other company's that are launching
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- College Degree Required at Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Real Estate brokerage experience/license preferred
$78,000 plus Bonus
About Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Maria Quattrone and Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME is a rapidly growing real estate industry leader, dedicated to the real estate industry located in the heart of Philadelphia. We provide Solution-based service to our clients throughout the Philadelphia region and Metro Market area, ranging from residential resales, investments, land, commercial properties, rentals, and property management. We have recently earned #75 in the country by The Wall Street Journal, Real Trends #12 RE/MAX Agent Globally, #1 RE/MAX Agent in PA. We are in the top 1% of the Nation.
Our #1 Core Value at Maria Quattrone & Associates is To Be the Solution. We provide a family-like community where we support each other in a fun and friendly environment.