Quick Cash Offer
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
$36,000 - $42,000 yearly
About Quick Cash Offer
We are a Real Estate Investment Company that excels in mass marketing to homeowners delivering the freshest and hottest leads to our trained closers.
We buy single-family homes and apartment buildings throughout the country but specifically focus on Orlando, FL, Tampa FL, Pensacola, FL, Pittsburgh, PA & Philadelphia PA.