The Elser Home Team
We are searching for the following Executive Personal Assistant:
- Someone that is highly organized.
- Someone that is very punctual.
- Someone that can handle a high-stress environment.
- Someone that can think on their toes; act fast and keep organized
- at the same time.
- Someone that can stay self-motivated and consistent.
- Someone that knows Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Someone that has CRM experience.
- Someone with real estate and/or Executive Assistant experience.
- Someone that wants a better life, that wants to build and grow to start from the foundation.
- Someone that wakes up, hits the gym, and gets to business.
- Someone with a military or a sports background.
- Someone that is POSITIVE and ENERGETIC.
- Someone that is great with customers and can match my attitude and energy towards them.
SEND ME A VIDEO ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME
I require a 3-5 min video describing who you are, what your past accomplishments are, what your work history is and why you would be a good fit for this job.
I am looking for a specific individual that can help me run the basic functions of my business, and be a client liaison to help with customer service. We are projected to run over 100 transactions in the next 12 months, and this person must be able to help me keep all duties organized and the company on task to accomplish these goals. They do not need to have all these skills mentioned above, although that is a huge plus. They must have the mindset and fortitude to learn and grow with all the skills necessary to help me run a business. These skills are based all around the organization and functionality of a real estate business and a corporation. These skills include but are not limited to excel, word, powerpoint, CRM functions, social media management, graphic design, customer service, excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Any previous experience in real estate or as an executive assistant is a plus. I want to find someone that takes extreme pride in their work, no matter how big or how small that job may be.
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Manage a CRM (Customer Relationship Management system)
- Schedule posts and run a Facebook/Instagram business page
- Act as a client liaison to keep clients and executive up to date on transactions and assist with client follow up
- Graphics design for digital marketing
- You will be REQUIRED to help develop and implement basic and complex systems.
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- CRM experience
- Social media management
- Google Suite
- Graphics design
- Customer Service Experience
$14 - $18 hourly
About The Elser Home Team
The Elser Home Team is a top-producing real estate team at Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas. Nathan Elser and his team are projected to do $36,000,000 in sales volume in the next 12 months and he is in need of a highly competent, punctual, and fast-paced individual. Nathan is also a Financial Planner with Transamerica and will soon be a Senior Marketing Director for a local branch.
If you are a fast-paced, energetic and positive person that is looking for more out of life then we have a spot for you. You will have at least 1 paid day off a month, you will be learning high-level business in multiple industries from high-minded POSITIVE individuals and you will receive benefits the average consumer would never see.