Keller Williams Chris Ball Properties
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our Team Lead and keep up with our fast-paced sales environment. The candidate will provide extraordinary customer service to all of our clients. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and responding to emails in a timely/urgent manner. We are looking for a candidate that is creative and will improve existing office systems to make them more efficient. Creativity will also come into play as you support the team with social media marketing and planning client events. Candidates should be structured, disciplined, and mature. They must be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If this is you, send us your resume today!
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Candidate will have a valid Tennessee Real Estate License or we willing to pursue the licensing process
- Customer Service Experience is preferred and is a Plus
- Experience with CRM Software and Systems is a Plus
- Experience with Document Management Systems is a Plus, i.e. DocuSign
$35,000 - $45,000 Also Personal Bonuses and Team Performance Bonuses
About Keller Williams Chris Ball Properties
Chris Ball Properties is a fast paced high producing real estate team. We pride ourselves in customer service and have a great reputation in our community. With over 20+ years of experience and growing we are looking to add additional support for us and our clients through this important hire.