Landers Investment LLC
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
$15 - $18 hourly
About Landers Investment LLC
We're a growing Real Estate Investment Company.