Whiteacre Properties LLC
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our company founder. Candidate will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$18 - $20 hourly
About Whiteacre Properties LLC
Whiteacre Properties is a family run real estate investing company focused in buying, renovating and selling single family and multi family homes in the greater Boston area. We also run our brokerage of 10+ agents who help homeowners in the process of buying and selling real estate.