We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
48,000 - 60,500 yearly
About Initiate Solar
Initiate Solar is on a mission to help accelerate the growth of renewable energy one relationship at a time.
Our core values are:
Action: We do the work despite
Connections: We value relationships and honor them with integrity
To Serve: We are here to serve others selflessly
Student Mentality: We continue educating ourselves to become the best version of ourselves.
These values guide our team as we work hard to provide Solar Power as an option for those who are looking for a renewable energy source. Solar is one of the most sustainable and eco-friendly forms of energy, and we want to help more people have access to it.
If you're interested in learning more about this position or how you can get involved, we'd love to chat with you.