Brighter Day Law
Law firm seeks Executive Personal Assistant to make founder’s professional and personal lives easier. The right candidate is an experienced, outgoing, extremely organized, and tech-savvy individual who can work full time primarily from an office in downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are looking for a long-term relationship with the right candidate. He or she should be thoughtful and experienced with project/event management with good taste and high standards. A clear and proactive communicator (written and verbal) will be highly valued in this position to help our founder keep up with our nearly exponential growth of customers, vendors, and staff.
- Organize & take charge of all papers in founder’s office(s).
- De-clutter founder’s office & be sure whatever she’s looking for is always filed and findable.
- Manage all of founder’s electronic files in the cloud.
- Manage founder’s projects & project files.
- Manage founder’s calendar & ever-changing schedule which usually extends 12-18 months into the future.
- Handle routine correspondence in your own voice on founder’s behalf, not trying to pretend to be her.
- Make travel, hotel, car service, arrangements for court appearance and meetings including attention to a/v needs.
- Reach out to people founder says she should know to set-up “play dates” and follow-up with articles, books, gifts, flowers, etc.
- Keep founder apprised of short-term obligations as well as long-term implications of expedient decisions.
- Manage founder’s social media presence.
- Manage podcast & marketing calendar, coordinating guests’ appearances and submissions, hounding founder for her content contributions.
- Manage some personal and professional relationships by being "nice" for our founder who is very nice but sometimes forgetful.
- Organize logistics for coaching, training & networking programs.
- Assist founder in systems development, ensuring her process and policy ideas are timely realized as operationalized projects/tasks.
- Remain on the cutting edge of new technologies relevant to our business.
- Occasional personal errands & coordinate domestic services making appointments, researching and booking travel, running errands, picking up/dropping off dry cleaning, bank and post office runs, grocery shopping, ordering/delivering meals/gifts, driving to the airport or meetings, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience supporting highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and disorganized individuals who love organization.
- Excellent references
- Prioritize executive tasks and multi-task effectively
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very tech-savvy including proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, Cloud-friendly and social media.
- Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Flexibility with hours and scheduling; available to work as needed
- United States work authorization
- Reliable transportation and a valid license
Hours are not set-in-stone, but rather the founder’s Executive Personal Assistant will work 5-6 days per week for at least 4 hours per day, normally 40 (and up to 50) hours per week. If you are looking for a job that can work around YOUR schedule, this is not going to be a good fit for you. Some flexibility is ok, but someone is needed who can perform the duties of the job when and as required.
$41,000 base with a pathway to $50,000 in the next 12 months based on your contributions to our success, plus benefits, which include firm covered medical & life insurance, 401K, and paid time off in accordance with firm policies.
About Brighter Day Law
Compensation includes a base plus bonuses dependent upon your contributions to our success, plus benefits, including firm covered medical & life insurance, 401K, and paid time off in accordance with firm policies.