Cary Estate Planning
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring a part-time executive assistant to provide administrative support to the owner and founding attorney and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and communications and follow-ups are happening consistently. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, proactive, have a growth mindset and an ownership mentality, thrive under pressure, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision and future of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below! We expect this position to be 20-30 hours/week with the ability to grow to full-time for the right candidate.
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Follow-up and track client communications to executives
- Manage and organize referral efforts (in-bound and out-bound)
- Create and implement minor marketing campaigns, including sending Thank You cards, gifting strategies, and organizational outreach
- Follow-up with contacts post-meeting
- Placing orders for company inventory and supplies
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
$15 - $20 hourly
About Cary Estate Planning
Cary Estate Planning is a comprehensive Estate Planning and Probate Law Firm in Cary, NC, with offices throughout Wake County. We focus exclusively on a client-centric, honest planning, true fiduciary planning model, and work tirelessly to ensure our clients are receiving a high level of client communication and legal services. We are not your average law firm. No suits and ties. No stuffy work environments. And we have a top-notch compensation and benefits plan for full-time employees.