We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties and project management.
If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
$38,000 - $42,000 yearly
About Forza Consulting
Forza Consulting is a training, coaching, consulting company providing services to Keller Williams Franchise Operators and their Agents.