Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Take care of office management duties such as filing systems and record-keeping
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information and report to an executive
- Manage schedules including itineraries, team meetings and record minutes
- Be innovative in project proposals and execution
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Support other members of the team as needed
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties preferred.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office and different online work portals
Successful business with opportunities to grow. Community oriented and dedicated to serving others. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, care and compassion for our customers. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people who want to be a part of an energetic and goal-breaking team.