M/E Renovations LLC
Have you ever watched HGTV and seen those house flipping shows? That's what we do, except we don't have a TV show and are much more fun!
We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the COO & VP and help us achieve our organizational goals. Are you detailed and organized, self-motivated, and an excellent planner? Your role is key to support the backbone of this firm by carrying out a wide variety of tasks to ensure the business continues to grow and thrive. Ideal candidates are familiar with the administrative workings of the construction industry, proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
This position involves some in-person and some remote work.
- Admin support for owners (emails, making phone calls, researching, scheduling, etc.)
- Organize and maintain emails, calendars, tasks, and contacts.
- Prioritizing issues to ensure the most critical matters are handled in a timely manner.
- Facilitate day-to-day requests and other critical action items on the executives’ behalf.
- Enter data related to construction jobs.
- Work on problems of diverse scope requiring independent judgment to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Admin support and coordination of construction services including permits, etc.
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, running errands, etc.
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- The ideal Executive Assistant will possess strong analytical skills and have a "no task is too small" mentality.
- Applicant needs to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail is an essential quality needed for this job. Must be able to work well under pressure while handling multiple deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience in a construction office is a plus.
- Quickbooks, A/P, A/R experience would be beneficial.
- We are willing to train the right person for the job if they have the most qualifications.
- Microsoft Word/Excel
- Learns software programs quickly
$40,000 - $50,000 based upon experience/qualifications
About M/E Renovations LLC
Have you ever watched HGTV and seen those house flipping shows? That's what we do, except we don't have a TV show and are much more fun! We purchase distressed houses from sellers to transform them into beautiful homes.
Our Core Values:
- Extreme ownership
- Integrity and honesty
- Personal and professional development