If you’re in Austin, Texas you know that the real estate market is strong. We are looking for a talented, driven executive assistant to join our team and aid the CEO in daily business operations. If you want to be involved in and learn business at a level that most never do – you’re in the right place.
The ideal candidate is self-managed, reliable, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven, and is a lifelong learner. Communication and exceptional customer service for our client are priorities on our team. Candidates should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". They will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team, and who won’t quit until the job is done.
- Prepare listings to get ready to go on the marketing and coordinate with homeowner throughout the process; manage all of listing process.
- Coordinate with stakeholder and contractors; schedule appointments for members of the real estate team.
- Assist with property management side of business (ie - process lease applications, communicate with tenants, contractors, Leasing Agents).
- Event planning.
- Client appreciation and retention. Building and maintaining relationships with past, current, and future clients.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting CEO with email and schedule management.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Help perpetuate our amazing client-centric, creative, and fun culture.
- Currently have, or be willing to obtain real estate license.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work well under pressure, stress, and a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Quick and life-long learner; willing to be coached and grow in position.
- Experience in online marketing and/or content creation.
- Determined “don’t quit until it’s done” mindset.
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Able to handle multiple projects/tasks at once.
- Reliable transportation.
- 2 years C-level executive assistant and leadership experience.
- Tech Savvy – Intermediate to Advance level with Office, IG, FB, Gmail, and other commonly used platforms.
- Marketing and social media experience is preferred.
- Willing to obtain real estate license (if not already obtained).
- $ 38,000 - $42,000 with bonuses.
- Paid time off.
- High-minded fun working environment where talented individuals thrive.
- Unlimited personal and professional growth opportunities with our world-class nationwide company.
$38,000 - $42,000
About Exp Realty
eXp Realty is the first cloud-based real estate brokerage, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America and the first and only real estate brokerage to operate as one company-owned brokerage in all 50 U.S. states. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 15,000 agents across 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian provinces. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.