We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive administrative assistant to support the President and Co-Owner. You’ll be responsible for assisting with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, responding to emails, arranging meetings, and supporting various needs of the management team. In addition to work related responsibilities, there will be personal assistant needs as well.
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency