The Anderson Group
The Anderson Group, a real estate team in Nashville, TN is in search of a talented individual to assist with daily operations and lead the team! This role will grow quickly into the Operations Manager. They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of their behavior is persistence and stability. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best! We’re looking for someone who is ready to take ownership of the business and become part of the team.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard to high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who gets things done in excellence.
- Salary of $65,000-$75,000
- Bonus potential
- Paid days off
- Growth opportunities
- Organization and Management
- Answer phones and direct correspondence
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to ensure business growth and referrals from past, current, and future clients.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Create and maintain employee onboarding systems
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Track and review goals weekly
- Attend training as needed
- Schedule travel and training
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking clients and contracts through closing
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes
- Create marketing materials (posts, newsletters, etc) and engage with clients to maintain relationships
- Plan and execute team building and client events
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales, and increase profitability
- Build relationships with teams, agents, and clients
- Support team leads and implement their vision
- Acts as a gatekeeper for Team Lead
- Maintain clear communication throughout the many business facets and ensure everyone is on the same page
- Track transactions and provide accurate reporting to team leads
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong leadership skills managing alongside of the CEO
- Financial management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth mindset
- Thick skinned, able to handle strong personalities
- Proactive in all things within the business
- Massively accountable to team members
$65,000 - $75,000
About The Anderson Group
At The Anderson Group, our agents specialize in building lasting relationships with our clients while helping them achieve their goal of finding a new home. Our team’s vast knowledge of Nashville’s ever-growing communities and commitment to client needs has helped us become one of the most trusted names in Nashville real estate.