Scott Team International
This fully licensed Maryland agent will be the type of agent who enjoys and excels at completing the important administrative aspects of the real estate transaction.
This valued team member will be able to deal comfortably in person and on the phone with a wide range of seller personality styles and be able to help problem solve with empathy and excellence.
This valued team member will deliver a stellar seller experience by delivering a high level of accuracy in listing home facts, paperwork, coordination of home preparation for market, weekly follow up and superior communications as needed with our sellers to create a level 10 service experience.
This valued team member works well with all team listing agents and understands their role as “mirror agent” is vital to the successful home sale and the reputation of our team brand.
This person creates a high degree of trust with our clients, our team and peers in the industry by attending, following through and executing tasks with outstanding attention to detail.
- Prepare listing binder and calendar listing appointments for listing agents, or develop, assign and manage process. Run comparable sales when needed.
- Supervise, hire and train transaction coordinators as needed for contract to close and post closing.
- Establish clear communications plans with sellers on a case by case basis. Maintain clear communications with sellers throughout the sale process.
- Complete all disclosure paperwork with seller, collect any supporting home documentation seller can offer, plat, survey, floor plan and upgrades documentation in a manner that best suits the seller.
- Understand each seller's unique marketing strategy, implement the details into listing and assist in disseminating to the creative team.
- MRIS/Keystone manager: responsible for all listing data in MRIS, changes or updates needed in Keystone or assigning specific changes to be made by other team member. Enter listing into Keystone in as much detail as possible, all fields to the extent they can be utilized based on the home, complete training and tutorials offered by MRIS. Respond to MRIS violation notices.
- Weekly seller progress reports, market updates and recommended price changes.
- Work one to one as a liaison between our vendors and sellers. Assist in providing needed vendor support information to actually facilitating appointments, scheduling and arranging vendor appointment access on a seller situational basis. Sellers shall be notified of all access to home by any vendor or service. Verify all vendors are paid by closing and recoup any seller advances made by STI.
- Track with transaction coordinator, ensure important contingency dates are met and adhered to, inspections, hoa/condo documents, appraisal and financing. Document all. Update settlement company with any addendum changes.
- Pre-settlement management, schedule seller side signing privately if possible, allow time for absentee sellers, collect all home inspection documentation from seller one week prior to closing and deliver to buyer side. Perform Scott Team invoicing and accounting for any seller costs advanced by and reimbursable to STI, notify seller of final walk through date and time and order seller side settlement statement for review one week prior to closing. Track closing through to completion, notify seller when settlement has concluded. Confirm seller received funds.
- First create, then order and assign post closing process between administration lane, sign and lockbox removal ordered and marketing lane seller follow up plan.
- Plan 1 Vendor appreciation, education lunch event per year in late October, early November.
- Written document detail oriented
- Proficient in MRIS, Docusign, Google Suite, slack, smart phone and lap top literate
- Budget conscious
- Real estate vocabulary
- Follow through
- Empathetic but decisive decision maker
- Solution oriented
- Event planning experience
- Current Maryland Real Estate License a must minimum 2 years active, VA and DC a plus
$75,000+ at plan!
About Scott Team International
Our Team is currently a lively, high energy, diverse group of individuals obsessed with making a living and making a great life for ourselves and our families! We love to serve our clients with excellence, celebrate wins, be there for each other for support, we are very into personal growth and development, we have a sense of humor and style, oh I almost forgot...we love to eat well!
Scott Team Mission:
Our mission is to create massive, lasting and positive impact in the lives of our clients, team members, community and our world through the sale of real estate…
Scott Team Values:
On this team we do EXCELLENCE, DETERMINED, GRATITUDE, we are TRUSTWORTHY, we love FAMILY, FITNESS and FUN, we are RESOURCEFUL and we love the GROWTH MINDSET!