Holiday Inn Express SLC Airport East
We’re looking for a professional, experienced housekeeping manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget. Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is required. If you have excellent communication skills and leadership experience, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Strong understanding of environmental services (EVS) including cleaning processes and how to use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
About Holiday Inn Express SLC Airport East
Five Rivers Hospitality is a fast-growing company. Locally owned and operated. We own hotels up and down I-15. We are loyal and build strong candidates to grow with us in this fast-paced work environment.
Great IHG travel benefits.